Cafayate is a registered trademark l Pernod Ricard, licensed to Pernod Ricard Argentina S.R.L. (hereafter “PR”).
We commit ourselves to protecting your privacy. This section aims to describe the way and circumstances in which PR collects, uses and shares your information when you use our website.
- By accessing the website https://www.bodegasetchart.com/ (hereafter the “Site”) You are giving your consent to: (i) collecting, using and/or storing all information You send and/or upload in the Site; and (ii) allowing PR to transfer, assign, share or reveal information of yours You sent, shared, or posted whether that is personal information or not.
- PR will only obtain all personal information about You that You choose to provide them with, and it will ask for your consent before sharing it.
- Pernod Ricard Argentina S.R.L., resident in Jujuy 1197, Bella Vista (1661), Buenos Aires, Argentina, will be accountable for all information management.
- PR will collect all the information You voluntarily provide them with. The Site may ask for personal information like your name, age and/or any other piece of information that You choose to publicly release, among others.
- IP address: we will be able to determine the user’s IP address to diagnose server issues and for website administration purposes. The Internet Protocol address (IP address) is a numerical label assigned to each device when connected to the Internet and does not contain personal information. It is also used to for session identification and demographic data collection purposes.
- All information collected on the Site will be used to send the user the requested information, and to keep the Site and/or our newsletter or databases updated. The user can request access to, limit the use of and, as the case may be, ask to have his/her information considered wrongly recorded updated, modified or removed sending a letter to Pernod Ricard Argentina S.R.L., Legal Affairs Department, Jujuy 1197, Bella Vista, Province of Buenos Aires, or an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All personal information You share in the Site will not be used without your consent. Likewise, PR may use non-personal data to improve the Site, send the user information which may be of interest to him/her, determine which sections in the Site are more popular than others, and identify the origin of the visitors and how much time is spent on a particular page or the Site, being able to share this information with third parties, such as, but not limited to companies interested in advertising on the Site, data processors or advertising agencies
- PR may transfer, market or assign information regarding the use of the Site to third parties, including with no exception personal information the user provides and any other related to the use of the Site, but only as a result of the sale, merger, joining together and/or change in controlling, transferring of significant assets, reorganization or liquidation of PR.
- PR reserves the right to share information with other entities, as permitted by law, in order to research, avoid or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violation of intellectual property rights, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the Site’s Terms and Conditions of Use or other terms.
- The Site uses a variety of standard security measures to keep a secure session. Even though the Site has measures to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control, PR cannot guarantee those security measures will be enough, will not be infringed upon, or that your information will not be disclosed.
Building a Database
- By accessing and/or uploading content on the Site You authorize PR to use the personal information obtained to create a database with the sole purpose of making a list of consumers and/or potential consumers. This base will be subject to the rules and conditions set forth in the Personal Data Protection Act 25.326. The personal data holder has the power to exercise the right of access their personal data free of charge at intervals of no less than six months, unless certified by a legitimate interest to that effect, as established in Article 14, section 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act 25.326 (Provision 10/2008, Article 1º, Official State Bulletin 18/09/2008.) To that effect, the personal data holder may, at any time, send a letter to Pernod Ricard Argentina S.R.L., Legal Affairs Department. (Jujuy 1197, Bella Vista, Province of Buenos Aires) or an email to MariaCarolina.Alvarez@pernod-ricard.com, to request access to and, as the case may be, ask to have his/her information considered wrongly recorded updated, modified or removed and/or his/her name blocked from the Database. The National Directorate for the Protection of Personal Data, the Act 25.326 Data Protection Authority, is responsible for attending claims related to the non-observance of the rules on personal data protection. The Organizer will be the only owner of the aforementioned database which will be stored in Jujuy 1197, Bella Vista, Province of Buenos Aires, for the period of time necessary for fulfilling the purposes described above. The Organizer will protect the Database in accordance with the standards imposed by current regulations and the rules that reasonably provide data integrity and security. Participant’s and/or Winner’s data shall be treated in accordance with the terms provided by law by the Personal Data Protection Act 25.326.
- Argentine data protection and privacy laws may differ from the laws of the country you reside in. Check the laws of your country of residence before accessing the Site.
Protection to minors
- The Site is not aim to minors, nor does it provide products or services to be used by them. PR does not collect any personal information from persons under the legal drinking age. If you have reached the minimum age required by law we recommend you enjoy and consume our products in moderation, otherwise do not use the Site.
Changes in this policy
- Your full name, address, telephone number and contact email;
Applicable legislation and jurisdiction